A great opportunity exists within our Marketing Department for a Creative, Dynamic Marketing Assistant to provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production and facility equipment.
• Ensure all Travel Arrangements with regards to travel, trade shows and corporate days are efficiently and effectively executed.
• Sourcing quotes from various suppliers regarding signage, printing and packaging
• Management of RDT follow up with Sales Representatives to report
• Generating of Purchase orders for sign off and posting thereof when required
• Management of marketing material inventory and demo equipment stock
• Retail stand administration management and stock keeping
• Managing campaign & artwork deadline schedules
• Administration of corporate clothing requirements and stock keeping for all branches
• Administration of monthly sales awards including stock keeping thereof
• Administration of training schedules
• Weekly web lead follow-up with Sales Representatives
• Recommendations on enhancing Brand awareness, Brand consistency and Brand persona
• Assisting and supporting the Sales and Marketing team with all other ad-hoc administrative duties
• Travel to external suppliers may be required
• Assist the Sales and Marketing Department with all marketing-related activities.
• Overseeing of monthly advertising schedule as per yearly plan.
• Provide administrative support with the implementation of long term plans, marketing strategies and marketing activities aligned with Grinding Techniques’ growth objectives.
• A Marketing Qualification will be an advantage
• 1-3 Years relevant assistant experience
• Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
• Experience with corporate days/ golf days/ trade fairs – an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Willing to Overtime and weekends if required
• May be required to attend off-site events over weekends
The successful applicant must have a Driver’s License and have his/her own car, must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise, formulate and execute daily functions. Ability to function as part of a team as well as individually is critical.
- Email: email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.