A Vacancy exists for Experienced Entrepreneurial Dynamic Key Account Manager to grow and support the Retail market sector for Grinding Techniques, a well-known manufacturer of abrasives products and part of the Tyrolit Swarovski group of companies.
- Research, develop, manage and drive implementation of account plans in order to maximise current business and the development of new business opportunities and growth.
- Take full accountability for the achievement of revenue streams, profitability and volume growth and other key performance areas/indicators for both direct and indirect accounts in the portfolio.
- Lead a cross-functional team to manage the implementation of account plans.
- Facilitate and support the Regional Sales with implementing initiatives derived from Account Plans and ensure that activities, roles and responsibilities and measures for achievement are defined and agreed.
- Responsible for effective negotiation, management and administration of contractual obligations, pricing and other administrative requirements of accounts in portfolio.
- Seek opportunities to reduce the cost of doing business with customers and for development of sustainable partnerships.
- Minimising and management potential channel conflict, with the ultimate goal of eliminating conflict in this channel.
- Participate in customer shows/open days and customer demonstrations.
- Conduct product training to customers and internal staff.
- Attending conferences and shows
- Manage and implement merchandising concepts
- Develop reporting and monitoring mechanisms highlighting competitor, both local and international, activities, highlighting market movements to Management.
- Manage a predetermined sales area.
- Conduct cold calling at new/potential customers along with a focused growth strategy at the existing customers in the allocated sales area.
- Actively manage a debtor’s book for the allocated sales portfolio.
- Meet and exceed sales budgets (volume & revenue).
- On time reporting and completion of daily administration objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Technical Qualification and/or 5-7 years proven Key Account Management experience in a technical field
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and sober habits
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of the abrasive industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Must be MS Office literate (Intermediate to Advanced)
- CRM Management, Call Planning and Sales Reporting
- Resilient, resourceful personality/character
- Conflict management
- Strong business acumen
- Entrepreneurial flair with excellent time management skills.
The successful applicant should reside in Gauteng, or willing to relocate, and must also be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise, formulate and execute business plans. Ability to function as part of a team as well as individually is critical. Integrity, credibility, trustworthiness and professionalism are non-negotiable.
- Basic Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Medical Aid (50% Company Contribution) – Compulsory
- Provident Fund
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.