A Vacancy exists for an Experienced Dynamic Internal Sales Correspondent for our Western Cape Branch to support a dedicated sales team and manage existing customers for Grinding Techniques, a well-known manufacturer of abrasives products and part of the Tyrolit group of companies.
• Providing support and liaising with walk-in and phone-in customers.
• Processing of Quotes, Sales Orders and Picking Slips on a daily basis.
• Arranging predefined deliveries through a courier company to satisfy customer demands.
• Assist customers with technical product enquiries.
• Responsible for the branch stock replenishment process.
• Assist an allocated team of external sales personnel where required.
• Manage the branch banking, petty cash and other related processes according to the company’s set procedures.
• Conduct general administrative functions.
• Participate in quarterly and year end branch stock counts where required, this might be conducted over week-ends and after hours
• Establish, promote and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• On time reporting and completion of daily administration objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
• A Grade 12 and/or 1-3 years proven Customer Service / Internal sales experience
• Must have a valid driver’s licence
• Must be willing to work overtime as and when required.
• Knowledge of the abrasive industry would be an advantage.
• Excellent Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
• Strong Attention to detail
• Must be MS Office literate (Intermediate to Advanced)
• Experience of Navision would be advantageous
• Resilient, resourceful personality/character.
• Conflict management.
• Strong business acumen.
• Entrepreneurial flair with excellent time management skills.
The successful applicant must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise, formulate and execute business activities. Ability to function as part of a team as well as individually is critical. Integrity, credibility, trustworthiness and professionalism are non-negotiable.
- Email: email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.